Thursday, June 04, 2009

On the way to work today

I had to get off the bus on Monkland this morning because, as I had feared might happen, I started having a huge embarrassing coughing fit. The kind where my eyes start watering, and I cannot contain it, and it sounds like I am going to cough up a giant hairball. It was awful. I walked the rest of the way to the metro so I could cough like a maniac while attracting minimal attention. Not a great start to the day.

So far at work I have been quiet. I just keep making that rrrggghhkkk throat-clearing old geezer sound that drives people crazy, but I notice that everyone is keeping their distance from me.

I DON'T HAVE SWINE FLU. I swear I don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

breaking news, feline flu hitting city. People coughing up giant fur balls.