Thursday, June 25, 2009

Celebrity Death DAILY DOUBLE *

Holy crap!

We need 2 poems.

I didn't even get a chance to post my usual Celeb Death follow-up, which was supposed to be:

1. Ed McMahon
2. Farrah
3. Who will be No. 3?

Even death moves too fast for my meagre blogging skills. What a bad time for the Anonymous family to be away!

Michael Jackson's best song: Don't Stop Til You Get Enough. Nobody is allowed to argue with me on this. I have spoken.

Worst song? Anything he did with the wretched Paul McCartney (the famous Cirque orgy attender.) (Enuf said.)

A Canadian aside: I'm watching Newsworld right now. Is it me or is Jian Ghomeshi getting better looking as he ages? He looks hawt. Jian just said about MJ: He was a Gretzky. Only in Canada.

*Is there any way to make this headline flash on-and-off? It seems appropriate.

4 comments:

Susieq said...

Worst song - did he do that Ebony and Ivory thing with Sir Paul? Hideous! Best song? Billie Jean! (yes, I'm disagreeing with you!)

Anonymous said...

Haven't even written my Farrah ode and now this...Well, here's a quickie:

Two big stars dies, back to back.
One was white, the other once black.
One an angel, now floating on a cloud,
The other in a section, where children aren't allowed.


JAW fan

Anonymous said...

Damn...my poem ruined by a typo.

Two big stars die...(not dies)

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I didn't even notice the typo.