Wednesday, June 03, 2009

So sick of being sick

I swear this is the last day I am staying home. I coughed all night, so miserable. At one point I wondered what does bronchitis feel or sound like? I dunno. I don't cough if I am vertical, but as soon as I go horizontal, it starts. Blech!

I've gone so far as to shmear myself with VapoRub this morning. A return to childhood remedies. Just to loosen the darn thing up.

If I had a sore throat I might go to IGA to see if they have any of those Daniel Craig popsicles in stock. They probably don't.

I'm reading a PD James mystery in my misery. Cats don't bother my reading. They sure are lazy though. They don't do a darn thing all day, I've noticed.

In other news, Ms Mushrooms is on her way to TO right now, as I type, to give a couple of readings and attend the big gala on Saturday. I'm sure she is scared shitless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stay home you swine!