Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dream question

Did you ever have a dream where a total stranger is central to the story?

Last night, there was this guy in my dream. A young dark-haired guy. He was complaining that my father always had a big drama queen fit at Christmas. (Ah, dreams! I luv when they make no sense.) I swear I've never seen this guy before. It wasn't a case of him being someone I know but not looking like himself. He was really someone I've never seen.

My question is: how does our brain fabricate an image of a complete stranger in our dreams?

5 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

pure dumb luck

Anonymous said...

strangers in the night...

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

oh goody. Tonight I'm going to dream about Frank Sinatra.

cityofmushrooms said...

young skinny frank or suave von- ryan's-express frank or old duet-singing frank?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I'll let you know tomorrow.

doobie doobie doooo