Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Oh Canada!

Happy Canada Day, In this house a.k.a laundry-window washing-and-shrub-trimming day.

You realize 2009 is half over? How did that happen so fast? It scares me how quickly time zips by.

It's time for my mid-year Resolution Round-Up. How am I doing on my 2009 New Year's Resolutions?

1) Declutter the house. Am strongly considering pushing this one onto the 2010 New Year's List. Can I do anything in the decluttering dept in 2009? I have only 6 short months to get moving. So the short answer is: No. I will not achieve this in 2009. Dud.

2) Packing a lunch. Yay. I'm still doing this. I think I have missed only one week. I'm still only packing a lunch once or twice per week, but I've stuck with this one. Frankly, some of my packed "lunches" have been pretty lame, but I've not abandoned this one. Bravo for me. (Bows.)

3) Lose weight. Sigh. And sigh again. The scale she go up, she no go down. (Why is my weight loss problem being narrated by Chico Marx? No idea, boss.) I blame this entirely on Kumar. Two Kumarless months and I gained 5 pounds. All his fault. He is so thoughtless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My chip review raves might also play a small part in the weight gain.

Sorry...but deliciousness comes with a price.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I know. And this reminds me that I have to stop at Provigo tonight to pick those Greek numbers.