Monday, July 20, 2009

Alphabits

What do you call it when one person, let’s call her N, was seeing another person K and then they agreed to stop seeing each other because N lives in the province of Q, but K lives in the province of O, in the city of T, which is 6 hours drive from the city of M, where N lives.

Also, K is sort of religious and creationist, and he follows I, but N is non-religious and is a lapsed RC, and this is a fundamental difference. But N and K really like each other. So after 2 months, K came back, but they agreed they were still not seeing each other, but then K came back again, and now neither N nor K knows whether they are seeing each other again, but they probably aren’t. But they still plan to see each other without officially “seeing each other”.

Is there a name for this situation?

5 comments:

Susieq said...

Indecision?

Anonymous said...

Let's call it "I".

Anonymous said...

I now have that 70s Alphabits commercial in my head...you know..."one day I was walking down the street, when a giant lion came running up to me...so, I ate him"

How does this apply? Well, if all the letters in question are delicious and sugary, then just shut up and eat them...because one day, you'll be old and suffering from dementia and won't be able to read and these letters will mean absolutely nothing at all...not that it'll matter, because you'll have no teeth and won't be able to eat anything.

Bless you Alphabits.

JAW fan

LLJ said...

Fine I'll say it...friends with benefits.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Ahem.