Saturday, October 04, 2008

Saturday

No romantic update. I had to postpone because I felt really ill at work and came straight home. Kumar seemed okay with it. We have rescheduled the great Indo-Canadian summit for Thursday.

In the meantime, I got a message from a guy in Tennessee who seemed friendly and nice. So I answered and thanked him for his nice message, but said, oh well, 800 miles is too far. So today he writes back and still wants to chat, and, get this, if we get along, he's ready to relocate. Good lord. You know, I used to think women were desperate and men indifferent, now I've reversed this view.

I spent most of the day doing the Sample Exam for my New York test. If this sample fairly reflects the real test, I think I'll do okay. It will be challenging to get it done in the allotted time, but I feel fairly confident. Now, how often do I ever say that? Not very often.