Friday, October 03, 2008

American Debate

There's nothing like low, low expectations. The fact that Palin didn't break out in tears and run off the stage was enough to impress me. She's so lame, though. Talking points and "gosh, darn it". What a joke. Rah, rah. I thought she might turn a cartwheel. Go team! I wanted to punch her repeatedly.

Oh, and she thinks Cheney's concept of the vice-presidency is okay. I'm sure she doesn't even know what it is. That answer alone should condemn her forever.

Biden was great. The high point was his "Maverick"-is-a-piece-of-crap answer. I loved every second of that. Killer Joe!

5 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

well, then gosh, darn it, you missed layton asking harper "where's your party's platform? under your sweater?"

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

HA! Sorry I missed that one.

Jason Stockl said...

Regarding Sarah Palin, just when did "folksy" became a good quality for a vice-presidential candidate to have...?

Anonymous said...

Agreed Jason.
The only way she got through that debate was because she had been coached to within an inch of her beehive hairdo and everything was written down for her. I haven't seen it all, but I wonder how Biden managed to keep himself under control and not say what he really thought about her.

You can never dismiss the capacity of the American people to keep voting for idiots (I know not all of you do, but enough of you do.....)

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Hey Jason, long time no see.