Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Panic, pack, panic, pack

Tonight is Prez debate night again. The tv will be on, but I won't be paying attention because my evening will be taken up by packing and repacking my little carry-on bag for my trip to NYC on Thursday.

And praying that I don't forget anything important, such as the email I have to present as proof that I am allowed to write the test.

And panicking. A large portion of this evening will involve panicking. Followed by worry and insomnia.

My tummy is already in knots.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

put on some really loud clash music and dance around your living room until you feel better-
joe will send down serenity vibes to get you thru nyc test

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

That's risky behaviour. I might trip over the coffee table or a cat and break my ankle.

Anonymous said...

chocolate and chips but no alcohol until you're done!!! there are other tips but too risky to put on line...tee hee.