Monday, October 20, 2008

Just in case...

anyone might have feared that, given my recent activity, I have not been keeping up with current affairs, let me just say that, no, I don't believe Joe The Plumber will be a factor in the upcoming election.

As for the Liberal leadership race: I'm a Ralph Goodale girl all the way. Why? He's cuddly! How's that for political analysis. And he's the only Lib from Manitoba through Alberta (I think, anyway). If he can rise above all the Tory blue out west, why not hand him the reins and see how he does? Does he speak French? At all? I dunno.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

or the bob rae
esp since ignatieff is looking (and sounding) more like eugene levy everyday (making us convulse w/laughter whenever he talks and wiggles his eyebrows...this can't be good for the libs.)