Thursday, February 07, 2008

Speaking of truffles...

I got a box of chocolate truffles last night. Some of the gang from work stopped by with a goodie bag full of goodies. They did some thoughtful shopping, trying to get things they guessed I could eat.

Since I can't eat chocolate right now, the truffles and the Smarties will have to wait a couple weeks. But the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and the Baby Bels I can eat right now. I love me the Baby Bels.

I also got a can of Karhi. I've never heard of karhi but turns out it is an Indian soup, more precisely a "mildly spiced buttermilk soup with dumplings" which should be served over basmati, which fortunately I have in the house. Yum, first Indian food of my post-op era. I also got some spinach saag. So I'm all set for some mild Indian. (Insert Gandhi joke here.)

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

will you be greeting the mild indian in your satin peignoir?