Monday, February 18, 2008

It's Over

My time off comes to an end today. Dr McDreamy has pronounced me fit to return to work.

I went wah wah wah all the way home.

Interesting appointment. He showed me my before x-ray and my after x-ray (which was taken this morning). In the first one, my stomach was in front of my heart, which is not where it should've been. In the second, my stomach sits down below my heart, right where it is supposed to be. It's being held in place by a bunch of little staples. How nice. A place for everything, and everything in its place.

In a couple of months, I'll have another set of x-rays and another scope, and hopefully everything will continue to be A-OK.

Thank you Dr McD.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

your stomach was in front of your heart?! what's next: your heart in your mouth?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

They should call this condition Travellin' Stomach.

Anonymous said...

mushrooms pinched my joke.

Can you eat properly yet? Is it still sip swallow or whatever it was?

Anonymous said...

...do the staples ever get removed? if not, are they rust-proof?

JAW fan