Saturday, February 02, 2008

Snow Storm

Ok. These are NOT photos of yesterday's storm.
Yesterday turned out to be not so bad because so much of the precip fell as freezing rain and sleet, that there was not as much accumulation as had been predicted, and we avoided the dreaded 40 cm of snow I had feared.

These are pictures of the first storm of the season, back on December 3. This is my little car on my little street buried in snow. And the second is the picnic table in my backyard. How inviting.

I can't believe we've had 2 full months of this already, and we're only halfway through winter. Uncle!





3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

I suppose this is NOT a time to bring up the "montreal nostalgia factor", eh?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I KNEW you were gonna do that!

Anonymous said...

Gee, I can't imagine living like this.

(PS - re our earlier discussion on Blade Runner, I saw an ad for it today - out on DVD)