Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jon and Larry and the Lunar Eclipse

Jon Stewart was on Larry King’s show last night.

At each commercial break, I would scoot up to my upstairs window to watch the unfolding of the eclipse. It was neat-o.

Stewart's best line: Barack Obama cured my leprosy.

I loved that he managed to trash Larry’s show while on Larry’s show. The “King Cam” was his target, and when Larry mentioned that the term “King Cam” actually came from “King Camera”, I was amazed at the self-restraint on Stewart’s part to not slap the old fool in the face. Larry, King of the obvious.

Also, when sitting face to face with Larry King, Stewart, who is a good looking 45, really cannot seriously describe HIMSELF as decrepit. Really. He’s sitting across from decrepitude in its fullest natural habitat, and he calls himself decrepit? Really?

No comments: