Monday, March 01, 2010

My Sexy Dream

This weekend I had an erotic dream about....Barack Obama.

Considering what a sexy nerd he is, I'm just surprised this hasn't happened every week for the last 18 months.

I was a lawyer and I had a "briefing" scheduled with Barry in the Oval Office. Everyone thought this was a real "briefing" but Barry and I knew it was for hanky-panky. Problem was, the Oval Office was full of staffers, aides and secretaries, doing their jobs. No Joe Biden, though. Too bad. No Joe.

Anyway, the most we could manage was to sit face to face and discuss things while looking serious, and every now and then Barry would lean forward and whisper something naughty into my ear and then lean back again, very presidential and business-like.

Trust me, this was way sexier than any sex dream with actual sex in it. Oh Mr. President, so close and yet so unattainable.

Dream interpretation anyone?

5 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

naughty angelina

Susieq said...

This is from one of those dream interpretation sites - make of it what you will !!!!

"To see famous people in your dream, signifies an increase to your prosperity and honor."

'To dream that you are having sex with a celebrity, indicates your drive to be successful. Consider what movies your associate this celebrity with for clues as to where and what you want to achieve success in.'

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Increase in my prosperity? Always welcome!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...well that just ruins all those wonderful dreams I had about me and Alec doing the wild thing.

Now, on the flip side, if I dream about work people, does that make it sex related?

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I think I am one of the few people who rarely dreams about work and work people. My colleagues come into the office and always tell me their dreams about this project and that document, etc. It is so rare for me. I wonder what that means?