Sunday, March 07, 2010

Romance Advice Anyone?

OK, let's say you were a guy (perhaps a Former Altar Boy) who met a woman once, and then didn't meet up with her again, but stayed in touch through emails and chats, pretty regularly.

And you went away for the weekend to the Holy City of Cental Canada to visit your sister. And on your way home you sent a message to the afore-mentioned woman (not your sister) that simply said "I am almost back!"

Why would you send this? Come on, you mysterious male brains. Why would you send this to a woman you kinda know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a former altar boy, too(although I don't drive or have the ability to send a message while in a car)...but, in my world, it would be something along the lines of having discovered a new amazing flavour of chip that I just had to share with someone who would appreciate it...But I could be wrong!

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Well, they do have Cool Ranch Doritos more widely available in TO than here. But it is just too much to fantasize that he could've been bringing me back a jumbo bag of those delectable snacks...