Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Apocalypse Now

The end of the world is upon us. Big News!

Pringles has recalled two flavors of chips because of salmonella fears.

Fortunately, this is in the USA. The two flavors in question don't seem to be available in Canada. These flavors being: Taco Night (how can "night" be a flavor) and Cheeseburger. Cheeseburger Pringles? My body gets all tingly just thinking about that.

Of course, it would get more than tingly if I caught salmonella poisoning from it.

Cheeseburger Pringles.....

This might turn out to be a good thing (assuming I don't die of it) because clearly all sensible reasons for giving up chips (i.e. that is to say, weight gain, cholesterol, sensibleness) have failed. Perhaps the desire to avoid being poisoned can motivate me a wee bit. Let's see.

Pringles that taste like cheeseburgers? mmmmmm I'll be going to the USA next month. I wonder if the salmonella scare will still be on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salmonella Schmalmonella...we're talkin' cheeseburger and taco Pringles here. Mmmmm, I'll risk it.

If you get stomach cramps afterwards, think about it, will you really be able to distinguish the salmonella ache from an I-can't-believe-I-ate-the whole-can ache???

JAW fan.

cityofmushrooms said...

don't be fooled! this cheeseburger-chip thing is just a ploy to lure unsuspected hungry canadians over the border to spend their $$$$$