Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Work Update

We had one-on-one evaluations from Boozy the Spy, our consultant, today. I can't believe that Friday is her last day with us already. What a weird 5 weeks it's been.

BtS told me that I was a very good editor BUT I am sloppy with the small details. I do not pay attention to the small stuff. I could not agree more.

Later I had a flashback to my mother reviewing my Grade 2 homework and saying: You make sloppy mistakes because you AREN'T paying attention.

It's like that 7-Up series of documentaries. The way I was at age 7 is the same as I am now at almost 49-Up. Interesting. I'm an old dog and you can't teach me new tricks. woof.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

nothing worse than telling an editor she isn't paying attention!
ignore BtS--she was just messin with yo head

(at least you know the distance from london to rome--)