Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Tuesday and NO movie date tonite

Oh well. I had another movie date lined up, but this has fallen through.

After making plans, I asked the guy to confirm that he was indeed single and not a married guy looking for a "discreet encounter". Over the weekend, I had exchanged a few messages with a different man, who then asked if I could be "discreet". Needless to say, that was the end of him.

Anyway, back to the potential date. I was expecting a simple answer like: "yes, I'm single" or "I understand that you are wary of craigslist, so yes I can confirm I'm single". Instead I got a one paragraph rant about how angry he was to be asked this, and he is used to going to movies alone and he will continue to do so and he doesn't need me.

I'm not sure if that meant he was married. Whatever. And they say women are drama queens. Please.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

so no "movie companionship" for HIM

Anonymous said...

Geez!...Good thing you didn't ask him if he was circumcised?

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

perhaps he might have provided photo documentation

llj said...

Married. Pleeze.