Friday, December 04, 2009

Christmas Time is officially here

I have seen the seasonal Chia Pet commercial twice now.

This year's noteworthy innovation is the SpongeBob Chia cause he needs some grass growing on top of his head.

Also, there's a new one that you can put a flashing light on top of. Apparently this makes it "festive".

I'm all for "festive".

And in Winter Weather News (my annual obsession): It's December 4 and still no snow on the ground. This is my Christmas prezzie from Mother Nature. How many days can we go without snow? wheee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy is s/he who can do Christmas shopping in shoes.

Bless you concrete!

JAW fan

note: no accumulation announced for the next five days...that's taking us closer and closer to the 25th. I'm secretly praying to the Baby Jesus for a non-white Noel.