Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday is Date Nite

I have a "coffee date" tonight. It was supposed to be a movie date, but we couldn't get organized, so it's a great Canadian date, i.e. coffee at Tim Horton's.

This is with a craigslist guy. I put that ad up 2 weeks ago, and it's still bringing in responses. Weird. Men are desperate.

Anyway, it's at the Tim's at Cote Vertu metro at 7:30. His name is Isaac and he's from DDO.

If I do not report in, tell the cops to drag themselves away from their Mafia crime-scene investigation to look for an abducted hot chocolate drinker. Last seen wearing a very heavy winter coat because it's the coldest night of the year and what kind of idiot goes out on a night like this anyway???

UPDATE: At 4:00 p.m. my date just cancelled. He says his car won't start. On any other day, I wouldn't believe him, but today I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm really glad not to have to go out!

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

helas: no timbits--

Susieq said...

ah, but did he arrange another coffee and/or film date???

Its 38C over here.....its far too hot to go out!!!!