Sunday, December 27, 2009

Oink, oink

Yeah, yeah, I ate like a little piglet over Christmas.

Here's a partial list of my presents. See if u can spot the irony:

a) David Kessler's book on why North Americans overeat (I really wanted to read it. seriously.)
b) A recipe book from Weight Watchers.
c) A pound of chocolate... real Cadbury's from the UK.

Hmmm.

And when I got home who was waiting patiently on the railing of the front porch? The Black Cat, of course. Looking no worse for wear. Somebody must've fed him during my absence.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Useful topic

cityofmushrooms said...

sigmund deconstructs: hhmmmm, it's all unconsciously connected--david kessler had a childhood deprived of real cadbury's from the UK--his bk is an acting out of his chocolate deprivation--the black cat is a symbol for the black (ie dark, expensive) chocolate you should be eating in 2010--and notice that black cat was watching for you, willing you to return to feed him and increase his weight (get it? watching weight? huh? weight watcher ya see?) as he survives on the mean streets of n*g with your feeding help

finally: the piglet is an infant(ile) pig--you must give into pig-id or suffer untold mental anguish

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

pig-id, c'est moi.

Anonymous said...

We had the Kessler guy on the Maher show and he wasn't very interesting. Or maybe Maher wasn't very interesting. I wasn't really listening. Because I was eating.

cityofmushrooms said...

dark chocolate and pork rinds, I hope