Saturday, December 05, 2009

Another December Tradition

Dag nabbit. For the 2nd year in a row, the Food Bank people rang my doorbell when I was in the shower.

What are the odds? On a Saturday when I am home all day (like today, incidentally, WORKING from home on my stupid short deadline project grrr), the time that I'm going to be unable to answer the door is about, say, 15-20 minutes in the entire day.

And yet. Again this year, that's when they show up.

Making a note for 2010, first Saturday in December: "Do not bathe until Food Bank people have come by. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did they raid your fridge while you were in there?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Hands off my chips, you food bankers.

Brian Busby said...

The odds are fairly even for we squeaky clean folk.