Monday, December 14, 2009

On-line adventure update

I got another 8 emails overnight. I'm still wading through them and can't answer them. Some guy in Chicago thinks he's my best friend now. He's even invited me to the Windy City. I've never been to Chicago....hmm.

Anyway, one candidate has emerged as the most normal and fun sounding. So we shall exchange some more messages tonight, and quite possibly actually see this darn movie together tomorrow.

All pretty freakin' strange, this whole experience has been.

Yesterday, some guy sent me a picture of himself in a Speedo. I kid you not. This alone should be enough to have JAW Fan scrambling to get on craigslist.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

70's style speedos=the official swim wear of france

picture the nutty professor poolside--

Anonymous said...

Ah!...if only he showed up on the date in a Speedo! Now that would be worth it!

JAW fan