Thursday, May 10, 2007

This never happened when Arthur Fiedler was Boss

BOSTON (AP) - Concert-goers, and even Boston Pops conductor Keith Lockhart, were caught off-guard when a fight broke out on opening night at usually sedate Symphony Hall.

Television video of the fight Wednesday night showed two men struggling in the balcony - one with his shirt pulled off - as several people stood around them. (CBC)


I want to know who gets into a brawl at a Boston Pops concert. It's just too silly.

I also love the fact that it was caught on video. Is it on YouTube yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I can't tell you how many old ladies I've almost decked at the opera for coughing or unwrapping candies. Believe me, I understand.

As for this shirt-pulling off business...sexy!...although I am waiting for the day when fighting (be in a bar, on a hockey rink, etc.) results in the pulling off of pants.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

In your ideal world, the pants-less bar fight would involve Alec Baldwin and David Duchovny.