Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Just Go

Why is Wolfowitz still hanging on at the World Bank? Just leave already. I guess he's waiting for some face-saving exit plan. Who cares? And a package. Apparently he'll get a nice package when he's booted out. Because you know he really needs the money. Urgh.

And Alberto Gonzalez? Man, he's still hanging on too. Do us all a favour and get out of public life.

And Tony Blair? Why is he dragging out his good-byes? Be off with you, Tony.

UPDATE: I was going to add Andre Boisclair to the Just Go list, but then I thought, nah, I'll cut him some slack. So what does he do? Resign. Hmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because the World Bank's majority partner? Us, and you know Bushie isn't going to toss out Wolfowitz. Look how he held the line for those IN the government still.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Apparently the World Bank execs have conceded one point, which is the US President will continue to appoint the Bank Prez.

Oh goody, I can't wait to see which neocon flunkie W has lined up next for the job.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I just got an image of Wolfowitz disguised in drag, waving and say "hellooo, I'm Pauline Wolfowitz, your new Bank President".