Monday, September 04, 2006

I had a dream

Last night I read Rolling Stone's interview with Bob before falling asleep. Then I had a dream about Bob. That was cool because I never dream about Bob ever.

We were hanging out on a nice street in a nice city, could've been here or New York, it wasn't clear. It was a warm summer day. And we went into a small, boutique-type hotel with a funky lobby and we hung around in the hotel bar. Bob wore a black wide-brimmed hat, and he was incredibly funny. He said only witty things which made me laugh, and I can't remember a single one of them.

Then we went outside, at this point I realized it was the Ritz on Sherbrooke Street, and it had snowed and the sidewalk was pretty icy. We walked only a few steps then sat on a cement bench and Dwight Schrute of "The Office" walked up with one of the other characters from the show, a red-haired woman who is usually just seen in the background. (I looked it up, she plays Meredith.)

Bob was so happy to see these people, he greeted them like old friends and we did a lot of catching up with them. Then a guy in a leisure suit and glasses walks up and he has a camera and I think "oh great" and he takes 3 pictures of Dwight Schrute and he thanks him and is really happy. And Bob is just sitting there, amused.

No comments: