Thursday, September 07, 2006

Daily Shot of Bob

From BBC: "Bob Dylan has topped the US album charts for the first time in 30 years with his latest release, Modern Times.

Dylan, 65, is now the oldest living person to go straight into the chart at number one.

It has also gone to number one in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway and Switzerland, according to Columbia. "

So who are the folks who are buying this record but didn't buy Love & Theft or Time Out of Mind? I think they need to catch up and purchase the whole trilogy, which I believe is not in fact a trilogy, but that's just me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fear this blog is fast becoming all-Bob-all-day.

What about the upcoming Babs concert?...Surely La Streisand merits a cheeky word or two!

A Jo-Anne Worley Fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Harumph!

I gave you a taste of the telethon. I thought that would be enough! No pleasing some people.

Sorry, but Streisand is DEFINITELY your area of expertise/interest, not mine.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

JAW Fan,
Oh, and by the way, I did a search on La Ciccolina, just for you. But I found she really hasn't done anything interesting lately, so she didn't merit a post.

She was thinking of running for mayor of Milan this year, but I guess that didn't pan out.

She's 50-something and still flashing her boobs, though. So you'll be happy about that.