Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oink, oink

I think I may have to toss Fancy Feast out. Not because of any problems, but he has gone into cooking mode. And at this rate, I will be in Totie Fields territory in no time. Shopping for a muu muu.

Last night I came home to the aroma of an amazing spaghetti sauce, with garlic bread and a nice red wine. Tonight when I get home, he will be out but he's asked if I want anything made for me to reheat when I get home. This is ridiculous. My plan was to make a tuna sandwich because I have lots of tuna and want to use up the bread I bought on the weekend, so I said no thanks, but then he said he can make up tuna salad, with mayo, lemon, pepper and green onions. Like I'm going to say no to that?

Look for me next season on The Biggest Loser.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

gotta say: FF still owes you--
signed: ms harsh

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I know. His past transgressions are NOT forgotten.

cityofmushrooms said...

gobble, gobble

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

The gobble of the ghost of Thanksgiving past?