Tuesday, April 05, 2011

About Jobs

This is an unrhyming poem about work.
What is it with jobs?
I have one but I don't like it
so I am looking for another one. JAW Fan had one he seemed to like fine
but he got placed in a different one it seems he's not going to like.
Mrs. A. is in a new job this week
So that is good
She escaped the clueless tool of a boss she had for so long
Mr. A had a job he hated
and he found another one that is better
but he still works insane hours sometimes.
Does anyone have a job they like?

6 comments:

Harry Flashman said...

I do like my job
And others here they hire
We have lots of laughs
And I am not a liar

I do like my job
My situation ain't dire
It won't last forever
One day I'll retire

I do like my job
So I won't be a cryer
The next time I am bored
I'll watch some Russ Meyer

Sister A

cityofmushrooms said...

russ meyer can cheer anyone up
-my spring teaching session starts today-
maybe I'll need some killing pussy cats at the end of it...

Anonymous said...

I agree...

When you think that life is treating you bad,
Seek pleasure in Kitten Natividad.


JAW fan

Harry Flashman said...

Yes, you need it and you owe it to Tura Satana!

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Sister A. likes her job
This is a good development.
Russ would never have hired me
I do not have the equipment

cityofmushrooms said...

and think it's only day 5 of NaPoMo...