Saturday, April 09, 2011

Countdown to Heat

Happy Birthday to us. Tomorrow this blog will be 5 years old. Finally ready for kindergarten. How time flies.

In 24 hours I shall be boarding my flight to Tampa. I leave my feline friends in the sturdy hands and absent-minded brain of Fancy Feast. Let us hope nobody runs away from home before next Friday.

Forecast temps in Tampa for the upcoming week are insanely hot.

Repeated dips in the gulf will be required.
I hope there will be no tornados or oil spills in the next 7 days.

NaPoMo will return to its regularly scheduled programming on Saturday, 16 April.

2 comments:

Harry Flashman said...

Cats LOVE Fancy Feast! Everything will be fine. Have a great trip!

Sister Anonymous

cityofmushrooms said...

yes fancy feast w/its mysterious fish-oil flavour enhancers! I'm tempted to chow down--but I'll wait till I'm an old blue haired lady living on cat food--

have a divine time in florida: the hotter the better!