Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back to work

I'm facing one of those dilemmas today. I'm between tasks and should be asking my boss to assign me a project, but I don't feeeeel like it. So I'm puttering around, not doing much. I could've wasted another vacation day at home, feeling depressed and over-eating. I guess it is probably better to be here.

I've been hired to edit someone's Ph.D dissertation. The woman is Chinese and lives in Europe. This ought to be interesting. I'm sure I'll be bitching about it until December. Oh well. I must build up some freelance experience in case I get tossed out on my ear.

I'm already thinking about the vacation I will take in 2011 with this Xtra $$. hmmm.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

you'd better get yourself to europe so you can consult on comma placement