Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Yesterday

I got home last night, and the living room windows were open so I could enjoy the pot smell whilst still on the front porch.

I went in and found FF sitting in the living room, eating something, and watching Everybody Hates Chris* on the laptop. I asked "So what did you do today?" FF replied: "You're looking at it."

So I went to a movie with Smoothie. We saw the Jay Baruchel movie that was filmed just off Sherbrooke Street. It is not good, but it has lots of cute cats in it, which was enough to salvage it for me, but not for Smoothie who is still complaining about it today. He left a long rant on IMDB about everything that is wrong with it. I say, chill, dude, it's just a movie.


*That show is really funny. I'll have to watch more episodes.

7 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

what could possibly be bad about a movie filmed on sherbrooke street??

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Wooden acting, for one.

cityofmushrooms said...

details, details
-they could have just shot the beautiful buildings-that would have been good enough for me

Anonymous said...

The smell of pot drifting out the window onto the porch..hmmm, you don't you have to worry about calling the cops...the neighbours will!

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

imagine being turned in by the CPN's--

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I'm going to have to read up on current laws, but I thought smoking in your own house and not dealing at all, was no longer illegal. Am I wrong? Will I be calling all of you from the slammer, asking you to pay my bail?

FF was arrested once for having it on him, but it turned out that the police search was illegal so they let him go. And they gave him his pot back.

Now when he buys some, he doesn't carry it in his pocket. He rolls up his pant cuff and stores it there. I'm not quite sure why. This is a whole new meaning to keeping one's trousers rolled.

cityofmushrooms said...

now we need to re-think all of ts eliot