Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The last straw?

Pringles are on sale for 99 cents this week. On Sunday, unable to resist, I bought a can of SC&O.

SC&O are not only my favourite flavour, they are also FF's favourite. When he came home, his eyes lit up. "Pringles!" he chirped happily. In an effort to keep him away from them, he insisted that I dole out a few to him rather than let him take them out of the can. Which I did. All fine and good, and under control.

On Monday I got home from work, I looked in the cupboard and no Pringles were to be seen. I looked in the trash and there was my beloved green SC&O can. "I am going to KILL you", I said, walking toward him making a choking gesture. "Why?" he asked. There was a short pause, while I stared accusingly at him. "Oh, the Pringles" he said sheepishly. "I started eating them and then suddenly it was like oh shit they're all gone. Sorry."

He's got until Wednesday close of business to replace them at 99 cents. Otherwise, he'll be replacing them at $1.49.

7 comments:

cityof mushrooms said...

o the perils of co-habitation!

Harry Flashman said...

I can't believe he had the audacity to finish off your supply of newfangled potato chips!! Which store has them at 99 cents?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

jean coutu. where you will find everything...even a friend.

Anonymous said...

A friend, yeah, right!...last time I tried filling a prescription there, I had to yell at them for being so stupid, then had to walk over to Pharmaprix and get it filled there!

But I haven't officially boycotted them, especially not when Pringles are 99 cents.

JAW fan

Anonymous said...

On another note, FF has been smokin' weed all weekend...and you're surprised there's not a Pringle in sight???

I'm surprised he didn't eat the cats!

Is your life actually turning into a Cheech and Chong movie???

Are you going forget your keys one day, ring the bell, and here FF say "Sorry, Nanuk's not here!"

JAW fan

Anonymous said...

I am seriously a JAW fan. You're hilarious and should be on FB. Even Mr. Anon might be joining us soon...mwa ha ha ha.

Mrs. Anon

cityofmushrooms said...

Mrs A: you are a JAW fan fan