Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey, I'm Ordinary

Except for the Ontario part, this would be me. From The Globe & Mail:

Daily alcohol consumption, marijuana smoking and psychological distress rates among adults are on the rise, potentially troubling trends that could have major health implications, a new report warns.

The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto released a survey Monday that found a growing number of Ontario adults are drinking alcohol every day, using cannabis and reporting symptoms associated with poor mental health.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

do all ontarians have a young man roommate?

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's me, too (without the pot)

Daily alcohol consumption and poor mental health, who'd have thought that's where I'd end up???

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Poor mental health is, I believe, directly caused by having to work for a living. Let me stay home with a million dollars, and my mental health will be just dandy.