Wednesday, June 08, 2011

D'Oh! Stupid Pot

I decided to google the pot laws in case it is still illegal to smoke it in the privacy of your own home. Turns out it is. Now I know.

Funny story, I googled several articles on pot laws in Canada, and then suddenly my work computer crashed with a virus. So I had no computer at work for the entire afternoon and who knows how long it will take tomorrow before the IT guy comes 'round to fix it.

Moral of the story: Pot is bad for one's productivity.

In other pot news, FF's mother sent him some money. As he was heading out tonight he said "I've got $25 in my pocket", which translates to "I'll have pot in my trouser cuff when I get home."

Dave's not here, man.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

THIS IS DAVE!!

Anonymous said...

Is this now officially an All-Pot Blog.

So, what's a joint going for these days? A gram? (not that I even know how many joints a gram makes)

What I do know: Do not eat a fondue with curry sauce, drink a whole bunch of alcohol, smoke up, then eat a whole bunch of Felix and Norton cookies...cause you'll end up puking to Flipper and Jimmy Osmond.

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

what are flipper and donny osmond even doing together anyway?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

It's the Felix and Norton cookies that are the real killer.

A $25 bag of pot is good for about 15 joints. I don't remember how many grams that is.

Oddly enough, I didn't smell pot when I got home tonight and there's no evidence of it anywhere, so maybe he is saving it for when he is out with his friends, like he is now.

He was going to a friend's house where everybody was supposed to bring a dish for supper (yes, I know it's called a pot luck, but that's too obvious). Anyway, he was in charge of bringing his famous and delish garlic mashed potatoes. He left the house 1/2 an hour late, so I hope the rest of them don't mind having mashed potatoes for dessert. The man has NO sense of time whatsoever, even without the pot.