Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FF: *sigh*

FF emailed last night to ask for a loan. Or, to put it his way, to ask if I was okay with the idea that he ask for a loan.

I said he couldn't have one because I knew he would never be able to pay it back. He called me judgemental. ha! said I.

Overnight, he sent an apologetic email, saying he didn't want to get in a fight about it.

He will not get a loan from me, but he's smart enough to know that this is a bridge he must not burn. He may be nuts on many levels, but he's no fool.

In brighter news: I'm off work for a couple of days. Time to declutter. ha!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

FF = Fancy Feast??? I think not.

FF = F**king Flaky
or
FF = Friggin' Freeloader
or
FF = Financially Flawed
or
FF = Foxy Flibbertigibbet
or
FF = Flighty Free-Spirit

Should I continue???

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

JAW fan: pray, DO go on

Anonymous said...

Frazzling Fellow

Frequently Frustrating

Futile Fly-by-night


JAW fan

Anonymous said...

However, let us not forget his good points:

Fantastic Food-maker


JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I love how annoyed JAW Fan is over someone he has never met. It's great to share the load.

cityofmushrooms said...

but we feel we **KNOW** him
(tho not in the biblical sense)

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

He's very cute and on the chubby side, so maybe one day JAW Fan will meet him and decide all is forgiven...

Anonymous said...

That's it!!!

FF = Fabulous Fatty

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

there: the final FF has been proclaimed