Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life with Fancy Feast, Part XXXIV

We were at Canadian Tire today, looking for a tent for FF's cross-country hitch-hiking trip. We didn't find the one he wanted. He's on his own to keep looking tomorrow. He needs to go to the CT near Angrignon. Maybe an Anonymous can help him....? heh heh.

Anyway, near the front, he stops at a display. It is a box of small candle holders, the ones that float that you can put in your pond to light it up at night.

FF: I used these in the bath.
Me: Really?
FF: Yeah, I like the glow of the floating candles.
Me: I didn't know you were such a romantic.
FF: I had floating lights and scented candles that smelled like the beach.
Me: How romantic!
FF: And music playing, of course.
Me: You really surprise me. I had no idea you were so romantic.
FF: (pause) I was alone.
Me: What?
FF: I was alone.
Me: Why would you go through all that trouble if you were alone?
FF: It felt nice and it was relaxing.
Me: I really thought you were describing something you did with a girl.
FF: Nope. Just me. Hey. Sometimes when there's nobody else to pamper you, you just have to pamper yourself.
Me: I suppose you're right.

Five hours later, I'm still shaking my head over that one.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

rock on, FF

Anonymous said...

I'm with FF on this one.

JAW fan