Wednesday, June 01, 2011

In Fatty News

Last night I was planting geraniums and pulling weeds. I felt winded and had a fair amount of trouble getting up and down from the grass. I was really tired after just an hour. True, it was humid, but still. That is no excuse.

This is how fat I have gotten. I'm too fat to garden. My roly-poly belly is cutting off my breathing. Is this finally the moment of truth? Is this at last the time to say enough of this weight problem?

Yes. Just as soon as I have a bag of those Ranch Chipotle chips. Once I'm done with those, I'll be seriously dieting. Seriously.

5 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

maybe you're just coming down w/my flu--

Anonymous said...

hope you are throwing the weeds over the fence! Oh and put in some bushes and put the pretty stuff in planters. Much less kneeling. =)

Anonymous said...

As an incentive, starting next month, I will replace Chip Reviews with Vegetable Reviews.

Added to the fact that FF may be moving out and NaPoMo is still 10 months away...this may just become one of the most boring blogs ever.

We can just sit here all day and complain about our ailments. I'll start: My back is sore again today.

JAW fan

Anonymous said...

...and I think I need new eye-glasses!

JAW fan (continued)

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

All My Little Aches (and Pains)