Monday, May 02, 2011

Two letters

1. Dear Amazon.ca Tracking Stalker,
Thank you for your email of this morning, advising me of the opportunity to purchase Martin Amis's most recent novel for 28% off the retail price. You may wish to note that since 9/11 Mr. Amis has become a ranting, paranoid, anti-muslim crank, and therefore my interest in his work has diminished significantly.
Yours truly,
NOTN

2. Dear Smarty,
Now that bin Laden is dead, are you going to regain your senses?
Yours most sincerely,
NOTN

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

it all stems from those new teeth of his--

Anonymous said...

Amazon.ca has recently recommeded the following for me:

Dinoshark
Corpse Grinders 2
Girls, Guns, and G-Strings
Santa Sangre

They know me so well...

I already own Santa Sangre on VHS and Corpse Grinders 1.

Call me in 3 months to see if I've purchased the others.

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

ah santa sangre--good and weird for sure