Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back to Kraft Dinner?

It appears Fancy Feast's stay with me is coming to an end. Hippie Chick can't afford to pay her rent, so I strongly suspect FF will grasp this opportunity to be a hero by moving in, sharing expenses thus saving her from being evicted. Not that he has said this, but I'm betting that is where he is headed before her June rent becomes due.

This is too bad because the marinaded steak he made last night was really tasty. I suppose I can learn to cook these kinds of things for myself...I suppose. But it's just so much easier if someone else does it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so he'll just hang around off-grid-hippie-chick's place until she returns--as she has no phone, no internet??
--kraft dinner it is--

cityofmushrooms said...

that was mushrooms, above

Anonymous said...

Eat KD everyday, three times a day...and maybe, just maybe, I'll get a bigger bonus next year.

Yay!

JAW Fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Hippie chick is back, apparently. I assume this because FF did not come home last night, so I'm guessing that is where he slept.

JAW, if I knew increased sales of KD would guarantee your bonus, I would gladly purchase plenty. I can just make KD a side for my marinaded steak, and not the main course.

cityofmushrooms said...

my kids love KD--I'll buy more, thinking of your bonus