Saturday, May 07, 2011

Guilty

Yes, I am guilty. Guilty of missing the Kentucky Derby.

I am not worthy to walk the hallowed poop-strewn pathways of Churchill Downs, Saratoga or any other great American track.

Apologies to Mrs. Anon for being away. And what was I doing? What is my excuse? I went to see Thor. Yes, I saw a summer blockbuster. Me. It was dumb, dumb, dumb. But the guy who played Thor is surprisingly likable (but not my type).

And I have a sinking feeling I'll probably see Fast Five next weekend. What has become of me?

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

blame your young lads

Anonymous said...

next year we're having a derby party. Bring your hat and your $2... oh and you might be on mint julep duty since you missed the derby this year. Animal Kingdom all the way!!!!

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I'll pencil it in and start hat shopping immediately.