Thursday, May 26, 2011

Domestic news

This morning, FF dragged himself out of bed and announced that he believes the reason he is depressed lately is because he needs his own place. I am amazed he came to this realization on his own. He says he's been feeling uncomfortable living in someone else's home. Really?

I'm glad he's come to this decision on his own and that I don't have to be gently suggesting that he leave soon. Now that he has opened the door to this subject, I'll be in a position to suggest he be out by July, without looking like I'm tossing him.

His old apartment was $600/month; I am charging him only $200/month. So, we both agree, he should have an extra $400 for each of the two months he's been with me. But he doesn't. He's broke. He spent the money on expensive food, expensive wine, stuff for the Hippy Witch, giving some money to a friend, etc., etc. Funny how money just disappears when you aren't good with it.

I can't help him out in any other way. He needs to go.

13 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

and really, haven't you infringed on his human rights long enough?

Anonymous said...

do you get to keep the furniture?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Yes, and it's a good thing he didn't buy that daybed he was longing for. It would be part of a custody battle already.
I'm going to leave the furniture in its new re-arranged way because I decided I like it. Smoothie didn't like it when he came over, but that's just because it is FF who re-arranged it, and on principle, they have to disagree with each other on everything.

And, yes, his fundamental Human Rights are suffered under my oppression for long enough.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

*have suffered. d'oh.

Anonymous said...

Can I move in at $200 a month???

I'll sell the condo and be rich, rich, rich.

You might have to get rid of some of your stuff to make room for all my CDs and DVDs...and you will get KD at discount prices...all ready to eat, when you walk in the door. Of course, I finish early...by teh time you walk in, I might already be drunk...but it'll be fun and I repeat, I will be rich!!!

Dibs on the remote!

JAW fan

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind having a wild party on the St. Jean weekend. Think you could make yourself scarce on the Friday and Saturday night?

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

you should consider J-Fan's offer--think of how much time he could devote to charleton heston love poems, if he were rich, rich, rich--

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Clearly, JAW Fan is not thinking about how much cat hair he will have on his clothes. He will be poor from having to buy hundreds of lint rollers from the dollar store.

Anonymous said...

We'll talk about the cats after I move in!!!

I'm afraid they might just get in the way of my Nude Jazzercise.

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

holy missus hildencraft!

Anonymous said...

It would end like War of the Roses (even though you're not married).

On the other hand, I'm sure JAW would ensure that polish snow remain on polish side.

cityofmushrooms said...

but you know "the snow belongs to everybody!"

Anonymous said...

No!!! Polish snow is Polish snow!!! End of discussion...

Nanuk knows that his snow would NOT end up on property...at least, not for long!

JAW fan