Sunday, May 22, 2011

The long weekend rolls on

The sun rose and set today, just like it's supposed to. That is comforting, no?

In other news, FF just called at 10:00 p.m. He won't be home tonight, he's sleeping at a friend's place.
Pause.
Me: "It's not the witch, is it?"
Pause.
Me: "Just say yes or no."
FF: "Maybe. Don't judge me!!!"
Perhaps she has put a boomerang spell on him. *sigh*

In Kumar news, he hasn't changed a bit. When I told him that I do not allow Fancy Feast to bring women home, he said that that was a violation of FF's basic human rights. I said, oh yeah, let him take me to the Human Rights Commission.

I'm glad these two characters did not meet. Imagine the two of them ganging up on me. sheesh.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

I still want smoothie and FF to meet

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

The only way that's going to happen is if FF gets ambushed. He has no intention of becoming Smoothie's pal.