Friday, November 27, 2009

A propos of nothing much

I am an avid obituary reader. I can't even blame this on middle age. I've always read 'em.

So imagine my delight when I spotted one today where the deceased's nickname "Big Sexy" is featured prominently. Like, right in the heading of the obit. Not just in the body of the thing. It's like part of his official name.

I may have to reconsider. Maybe I don't want to be known as the Mastermind behind [blank], maybe I want to be known as "Big Sexy".

I'm likin' this idea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Your first name) Big Sexy (Your family name)...I like it.

JAW fan

Anonymous said...

Of course, I was just thinking about it...Big Sexy between anyone's name sounds good.

JAW fan

Susieq said...

oohh, another person who likes reading the obits!!!

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

My comment disappeared!

I was saying we appear to have uncovered the ultimate nickname. Try it with your own name and everybody you know. It always sounds cool.

RIP to the original Big Sexy.

cityofmushrooms said...

of course they might call you "B.S." for short--