Thursday, November 05, 2009

Nancy "Nanuk" Drew

I have decided to play detective.

I went back to the Romantic Male Box this morning to see if there is any news from the Invisible Man. I was surprised to see that his profile had been deleted.

Now, who among us doesn't love a mystery, eh? Especially when we are bored.

Fortunately for the (Old) Girl Detective, the Invisible Man had provided his yahoo email address in one of his messages, and even though his account was deleted, his messages to her were not.

So, why not? I emailed him at his yahoo account, telling him exactly this: that I loves me a good mystery and I'd like to know what happened?

Will he respond? Stay tuned for the next chapter in The Case of the Missing Cyber Man.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

dear nancy,
you get to the bottom of this!
signed bess and george

Susieq said...

I repeat my earlier post - the answer is b)