Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'll have it my way

I know I said I would not get a Christmas gift for that Muslim man, but having read this, I feel I'm changing my mind. I can pretend it's a gift for him, but let's be honest, it's a gift for me. mmmm

Burger King has released a limited-edition men's body spray that evokes the smell of freshly broiled Whoppers ... According to a press release, "The King is setting hearts ablaze for the holidays with his new scent of choice. FLAME™, a new men's body spray by Burger King Corp., features the scent of seduction with the hint of flame-broiled meat.

I repeat: mmmm

5 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

yee ha! as they say out here in cattle country

Anonymous said...

I saw this yesterday and thought, well if he really wnts my attention he'd bring me a sandwich. Can you imagine seeing the man in your life, smelling the burger, and no burger? What a tease!

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

But then you get to play "find the burger" and, oh, never mind.

cityofmushrooms said...

behave

Anonymous said...

Yes, But after "find the burger" I'll be hungry and SOMEBODY is going to be going out to actually bring back a burger...that someone will not be me.