Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Home Again, Home Again

I slept pretty well last night, except for the presence of Mr. D. who wanted to play, play, play at 4:00 a.m. He had been lonely, apparently. My cat sitter told me that they were all missing me. Aw.

Anyway, I'm back. I'm feeling quite okay, I've unpacked my suitcase, bought groceries, and done a load of laundry, but I would not attempt to operate heavy machinery today.Not that that is likely to come up, I hope. I'm still too dozy for that.


There's plenty to tell, including those Japanese toilets! but it will have to wait a bit. Also, I must get my film developed so I can post some photos in the next few days.

I'm glad I survived this adventure, but I'm kinda sad that I may never go to Asia again. It's just too darn far and my delicate health just won't permit it. That is a major drag.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

glad you're back-
so no more asia? so hit every VN restaurant in town...eventually

Anonymous said...

and so good to see I'm not the only dinosaur still using film.....