Tuesday, June 26, 2007

TeeVee News

I was flipping last night and came across some show in which a bunch of 40-something women try very hard to look and act young so that they can compete against a group of 20-something women for the affections of one 30-year-old guy.

I didn’t watch it past getting the premise. But it raised the question: What is this crap doing polluting my television? Lame.

In the world of reality television, there is one bright light for me. Hell’s Kitchen is back. A treat for all us fans of the exceptionally foul-mouthed Gordon Ramsay. Fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thats that show with Mark Philopousis, the Aussie tennis player...his last girlfriend was so young we called her jailbait. If he had devoted as much time to playing tennis as he had to girls, he'd be a real champion.

cityofmushrooms said...

everybody loves gordon ramsey

Anonymous said...

I don't!

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Susie, always the contrarian.