Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bushie, Bushie

I’m loving the story about Bush getting his wristwatch stolen by some sneaky Albanian.

A couple of things of interest here (source: The Times of London).

“He posed for photos and signed autographs while admirers shouting "Bushie, Bushie" mobbed him and even ruffled his hair.”

Ruffled his hair? Good boy, good boy. Did they feed him doggie treats too?

Watching the video on YouTube, I’m kind of saddened by Bushie’s body language. He’s rushing into the crowd as if he can’t believe people actually like him. Did it ever cross his mind to think if he’d been a halfway decent Pres maybe citizens of his own country would be that excited to meet him? For a few seconds there, I got the impression he actually cared about being liked.

“He is said to wear a $50 Timex with the Stars and Stripes on the dial.”

The President of the United States wears a $50 Timex. I don’t know what to think of this.

I don’t know which happy Albanian stole the watch, but you gotta have chutzpah out the yazoo to yank the watch right off the wrist of the most powerful man in the world. I salute you, sir.

I’ll bet his mother gave him shit afterwards. That’s what you get for mingling with the common people, Georgie. Didn't I tell you they're all scum?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now if we can just figure out who stole his brain...